Monday, August 8, 2011

Melon Monday

I went back to my native land this weekend (I moved about 10 months ago to Cape Cod, Massachusetts from Worcester, Massachusetts, it's only an hour and forty minute drive so I'm being silly, but if you know anything about these two locations people really view where I live now as a different country!) to visit some friends and family. I was happily greeted with a package from ModCloth when I arrived home yesterday afternoon.  Despite the rain, fog, and killer bees (exaggeration) that live outside of my door and attack me every time I enter the house...I was excited to have my new Melon Patch Dress! 
Tulle Clothing dress

Tulle Clothing dress (see more rose print dresses)

Despite the gymnastics and yoga poses it took to get this cute piece on correctly (if you check it out you can see that the back has some unique straps that don't work nicely with any bra, really) it is lovely and I'm happy to have it.  I will probably have to replace the zipper because it is a bit flimsy but otherwise no complaints.  For under 50 dollars this was a great buy!


peach





The "melon" or coral top is a color that I absolutely adore.  I have various tops in this color and am actually wearing one as we speak.  It pairs up well with so many garments and makes my skin look awesome for some reason; I'm sure many can agree!  I'm already thinking up accessories to make to match it.  =] 
Happy Monday readers!
-mj

2 comments:

  1. i'm beginning to like that colour, although i dont think ive ever worn it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is fabulous! Definitely give it a try =]

    ReplyDelete

Hi friend! Thank you so much for kind words; your feedback is really special to me =]